Thursday, June 21, 2012

Carpets


I can't believe my last post was May 5th.

This time i want to tell  about carpets that remind me of quilting.
A reasonable motel we stayed at last week has the most amazing carpet.
Even without alcohol it made you dizzy. I should hate to go through its hallways under the influence.
I wonder if I could translate this into a quilt  and what effect it would have.










 The second carpet was on the floor of my son's workplace. That carpet was the tumbling blocks,
 It worked somehow. Not at all disturbing, when you were in the room.






 Standing at the door however it seemed to want  to take you to a higher level which is just right for a
 place that  masters computing way past the level of most of us.

1 comment:

  1. If you see double,then it's because what I thought was a draft got posted; sorry ., As I saidI just a dabbler with respect to computing.

    ReplyDelete